pop out seal

Hi ya all.
I am curently tring to put new seals around the glass of my pop out windows.
Is there a clever way of getting the window frame around the glass and seal.
I was thinking of lubbing it with water and soap. Has anybody any ideas.
Thenx.

     o            o            o            o            o            o
   O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O
  O  W  O      O  O  O      O  J  O      O  T  O      O  E  O      O  K  O
   O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO