Bug-Bash in Seattle

If any one has DETAILED info on the VW show this Sunday would you please
send it
to me or show it in the EVENTS section on the Type III web site!

Also, is there anyone on the list who will be attending?  I would like to
meet
some of ya.  Maybe we could meet somewhere and caravan?  Remember, I'll be
coming from Portland so I'm traveling north...
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member