Early T3 Notes

Some things to watch out for on your earlier T3's

When working on the front suspension.. DISCONNECT THE HORN!!
I gotta nice bruise on my head cause I was under there and my wrench touched the
front axle to the chassis, grounding it!!!

Turn your dimmer switch left to right and the green light fades into the blue
one?? or other strange light/gauge happenings??  connect a seperate ground wire
to the gauge housing, grounding it directly, as the old ones relied on the clips and they just plain dont work well.

Hit the brakes and the turn or running light comes on dimly too?? again a poor
ground is setting up a loop.  The early lights relied on the ataching screw for
ground and thats just plain dumb.  Install a seperate ground wire to the housing
and life will be as it should again.

Keith