Re: No top end when floored

Toby, I had this problem with my 65 bug. Can't tell you it's exactly the
same thing, but worth a try. Mine had a small piece of trash in the fuel
filter. Would run fine until I stood on the pedal and then it would act
like it couldn't get enough fuel. I changed the filter, and now when I
stand on it.......(Let's just say when the local police pull me over, they
have choice words for me. Luckily I know them all.):)

Hope this helps.
Jerry Morris
69 Squareback
65 Bug