Re: A REEELY different 5 speed...?

Whaaaa????
	I've heard of a dogleg first, and a dogleg fifth, but this would be a
dogTAIL fifth?  A 'scatching dog' fifth?  It sense makes not to me,
given the way that the shift rails work in a manual tranny.   But Berg
is certainly more experienced than I.  Let us know how (if) it works!
Toby B
Seattle
65 notch, 71 autosquare

Erkson, Toby wrote:
> snip
  This is the proper shift pattern (we'll see how it works