[T3] Rain and cars

After several weeks of 90+ outside we finally had a huge thunderstorm
last night.  I was out and about when it hit,  lots of short-term street
flooding!  I have come to the following conclusion as I hit them all and
watched water cascade all over the car, to the point of no visibility:

LIFE'S SHORT!!!!AIM FOR ALL THE PUDDLES!!!!!!

I may even get some bumper stickers made.  Sorry that this was not T3
related.  But sometimes silliness is needed.  And it was a good release
after being suddenly without headlights on the Square.  There, some how
it always comes back to the cars.

Brian Fye