Re: [T3] T-Shirts

I think the I dea is really cool.  On the bus list I think it's customary to
wear a tacky Hawaiian shirt to events and I always do and no one has ever
approached me about my Vintagebus list aflilliation (sp?)  I'd be proud to
wear any TS logo that's designed, but keep in mind that some of us have all
kinds of VW's and wont always be able to wear them.  This is why a patch or
iron on or even sticker might be cool as well as stickers

I do like the Idea though

Keep us posted

Matt & Katie

71 Square