Re: like another notch?

<<
 Mike,
 as we have successfully (?) completed the 64 notch transfer, I've
 been asked by a friend wether you or someone you know might be

 interested in a real 62 notch.
 The car is sitting in a garage vor several years and needs
 restauration. The current owner has collected a lot of parts,
 also
 a lot of specific 62 parts.
 He owns the original order and bill for the car.
 The car is complete.
 I can provide you with a list of parts wich go with the car and

 some more details when I am back home.
 The price would be around 3000 US$ (to be discussed).
 I know that this is close to what you pay for Type 3s in the US
 but remember, this is a 62.

this is for any one looking for a notch. if you might be interested I can let
you know how my notch is and let you know about shipping.
mike shaffer
63 1500 standard notch
64 1500s sunroof notch
66 variant