[T3] Money from the wreck

Well guys

I got a call from the insurance people the other day and they are giving me
$1847.50 for my wrecked 67 fastback.  Not that bad for a car without a
floor.  To buy the car back will be 25% of that and that really is not
worth it(please don't scorn me).  The only things that are in good enough
shape for to get off the car are the bumpers and I would have to put it
somewhere...and in the city limits of Columbia, SC you can't have an
unregistered car on the street and I don't want to get a salvege
permit...blah blah.  For those people that wanted some of my stockpiled
parts I have, I think I'll save them for a future project type iii.

Duane