RE: [T3] So ungrounded

Wet your hand, stick it under the dashboard by the fusebox/lightswitch,
and wiggle it around.

***IGNORE THAT*** bad R.j. was talking....  okay, he's back in his
box....

Check the connections at the light switch......  thats what I meant to
say.  I had the same problem once, right before my light switch caught
fire.  (lotsa smoke and a few new wires later, it was fine.)

-rj