[T3] 71 Fastback Brakelines

Hello List-

I was remove my rocker trim and clips last night and found
what looks to be a brake line running along the driver's
side rocker panel.  This line has been broken at about the
center of the door.  The front half is gone completely (at
least from what I could see with out getting under the car)
and the rear have goes back to the rear wheel well and then
disappears towards the center of the car.

I have only partial brakes right now.  This could explain
it, but I thought the brake line to the rear of the car
from the master cylinder ran down the inside of the car at
the tunnel (like a bug). Am I right?  If so, what is this
other line?  I looked in my new Bentley manual (got it at
the Michigan Bug-out) but they only shown a schematic of
the brake lines.  Any thoughts?

I will crawl under the car tonight and try to trace the
lines, but......

--
John Jaranson
Research Engineer