Re: PIR Show

Toby, could you post some pictures of this headliner.  I still think I can use
to my advangate and maybe get laid by saying "I know a guy with a bright
orange felt headliner, wanna get busy?"  I figure the pictures will help if
they're still a bit wary.

Also, good luck beating the Notches.  They seem to have a special place in the
Judge's hearts (maybe that's why we bought one).  Our Square came away with a
few 1st places though.  I also think late models dont have the attraction
power that early models do.  That also may be why yer losing out to the
Notchbacks.

Good Luck

Matt