RE: PIR Show

You didn't know about the 3-way dome light?

No, Peter, it wasn't the heat making you nauseous...it was my Bright Orange
felt
headliner! :)  A local fabric store was going out of business so my roommate
and
I checked them out.  We saw the Bright Orange felt and both knew it belonged
in
my baby.  For those who haven't seen my stock white headliner, well, it has
several tears and the white ain't so white any more (it's still there, I
didn't
rip it out, just in case...).  So I bought a big ol' sheet of the felt and
installed it myself!  It wasn't too difficult; having the ragtop definitely
helped.  I've bought black accessory parts from RMMW to replace my white
ones
(assist handles, sun visors).  Going for a consistent theme.  Now I just
gotta
put in carpeting to replace the stock stuff and maybe I'll have a chance
against
all those damn Notches that keep beating me :)
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member