PIR Show

Steve-O,             SHOW REPORT
    It was hot, even at 11am.  I went with Ginger and my Dad in
Phillip.  (After 3+ months, Phillip coughed on the third crank, and
started on the fourth).  We saw a couple cool custom T3's but no stock,
does that mean I would win if I entered?!
    At the swap we learned that Mom's N.A. SuperBeetle '73 only tail
lights are sometimes compatible with the later years.
- Also picked up an antenna, and wired it in the parking lot for the
ride home! ("sunny 1520AM" rocks to Sinatra and crew).
- Picked up a '66 Square sales brouchure/folder ($8).  I now know that
the door handles are designed to keep from snagging on clothing, which
could be a pesky problem.
- Got a '66 owners manual for $12.  After reading through it I
discovered that my drivers dome light is actually an on/off switch too!
You actually press on the plastic lense, and it has three clicking
postions (on, off, door open-on).  I had no idea.
    Fellow listee Toby had his hotted up Square there, dragged it and
then showed it.  He had some sort of ORANGE headliner. It musta been the
heat making me naughious...
    Stay cool, literally.

Peter P.