Pressure senors, NEW!

Well hopefully new. i sopke with Rocky Mountail Motorworks and tho they
didnt have what I needed, they gave me an 800 number for the distributor
for pressure sensors.
After some help from Jim Adney and Tom, I discovered why i couldnt find a
pressure sensor to matvh the numbers on the one I took off my 71
Fastback, coz its a Porsche 914 sensor! hmm, I also just looked at the
ECU and tho I didnt see a partnumber, (im afiard to open the case)
written on the case of the ECu was ' 75-76 914 2.0L "whick solves the
mystery. It see,s the previous owner changed to the porsche system. Also
the throttle switch has four wires going to it.
Well the car always ran fine till now so i wont mess with it. Good gas
mileage ( 28-30 mpg highway) and no complaints ever. So I was gonna swap
the system back to 71 VW but decided that since it ran so well for so
long, Ill leave it alone.
Which brings mr to the pressure sensor. I called ROYZE and they can get
me a new Bosch pressure sensor but they can only sell to a dealer, parts
store or repair shop. NOT to a private party. ( They also have
remanufactured ones but i want NEW darn it!)
Does anyone here work for a dealer, parts store or repair shop who can
order this for me, if so Ill call ya, give u my credit card info and pay
shipping etc. Whatever it takes. I would be most appreciative.
Incidentally the phone number for anyone who wants it for now or future
reference is 1-800-421-2011
the part number I need is 0 280 100 043
If anyone can do this for me I would be delighted.
The people at ROYZE were really nice too).
Thanks all,
John 71 Fastback
College Park, MD