Re: Not shy at all

John,

Sure, rub it in!  Make us feel like we got ripped off!

Seriously, your car is impressive and in great mechanical shape as well.
Ela and I are driving our Beetle to Poland this week.  Leave on Friday.  It
is a 1400km trip one way, but one that we cannot wait to make.  There is
nothing better than a long road trip in an ACVW.  We don't even have a
radio in the Varian and we rarely use the stock radio in the beetle.  The
engine itself is the best music (most of the time).  All the best and let
me know when you would like to visit.  Our door is always open.

Take care,

John