Columbus show info (was re: <none>)

On 28 Jul 1998 Wirth@onyx.afsac.wpafb.af.mil wrote:

> 	We may want to attend.  Last year I went to one east of Columbus at a
> high school, but have not been able to get info on this years' event.  We
> live just east of Dayton Oh.

	Same show!  Same place!

	It's Saturday August 8.  You can find more info at the Central
Ohio Vintage VW Cllub's Web page:

	http://www.fpi-protostar.com/covvc/

Skip directly to the show info at:

	http://www.fpi-protostar.com/covvc/volksfest.htm

If you hurry, you've still got time to pre-register by mail and save a
couple of bucks.

	For other folks in the area, remember that the Toledo show is on
September 20!

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle