71 Squareback for cheap

Car is located in Maple Valley Washington, It has no engin or front end,
Good Glass and solid body parts, have title and need to get it out of my
parents yard. $150 obo takes whats left of the car, or trade for other vw
parts. email or call 425.430.9880 ask for Burke.(Front end is still in
the car so the car does roll but I want the front end)