Square

I have a 69 Square that I am trying to a) sell as a parts car or b) part
out.  It's green in color, with a black interior.  I have fiberglass
floor pans for it, and new headlight rings and the actual headlight
bucket.  The fenders are rusted bad around the headlight area and
blinker area.  I've taken out the carpet, the engine is gone, as well as
the pop-out window hardware, but I have all glass and most other stuff.
Let me know if you people or anyone you know are looking for parts or
the whole car.

Leland