Re: Squareback versus Ghia? Bad craziness

Hey man, its cool to be square.
I have been into VW's for 7 years now (that's
a lot considering I'm only 24, heh) and I've owned
5 bugs, 3 Ghia's, a van and now three Type III's, and
many many more if you count all of my friends that
I helped keep running over the years, and out of all
of those cars, I like my little blue '71 squareback (that
I yet to drive since I'm working on it now) the most.  I was
talking to my dad today, and he came to my house
for the first time to see my TIII's.  He asked me why you
don't see more of those, and he can't remember the last
time he has seen one on the road.  And I told him, to own
a bug is good cheap (yet constantly working on it) transportation
that everyone likes, but to own a TIII is a labor of love since
they aren't cheap, and aren't easy to get parts for like
their cousin's the bugs and ghia's.  So I say, if you're
square you're cool.

Well, that's just my opinion,
Charles Mowrey
3 Karmann Ghia's (For sale), 2 Squarebacks,
1 Fastback, 1 Bug, 1 1941 Chevy, and
1 REALLY understanding wife.

Please visit my website
Http://cust2.iamerica.net/mowrey