IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

Now its my turn to say its alive!!!

After much mental anguish, I figured out what was wrong. I switched the MC
pushrod, with one from a late model SQB. The same one that gave its life for the
front end, and a section of floorpan to fix the rust hole.  All I have to do
now is adjust the clutch cable and do a road test. I drove it around my
apartment
complex before daring to go down the steep hill leading to our apt. I hope
everything goes fine then!! Its *really* nice not to have to use the e-brake
to stop.

Thanks!!! to everyone who offered me support and encouragement!

It renewed my faith and love in my notch.

Chad
65 notch with a working all new braking system:)