window rubber ?'s

  I am getting my car painted and I think it is time to replace the quarter
window seals on my 68 fastback. So I bought the cal look, non popout seals
from WCM
(possibly a bad idea but couldnt find another supplier). I was wondering which
groove in the seal does the window go into? It looks like it could go into 2
different
slots. Also, what are some good tips to install the window.

Thanx,
Chris