Which side should I be on

With a buttload of T3s under my belt and accessories or stock cars
choosen on a whim...Should I be classified as the fallen(chromies) or as
the choosen(stockies).  I'm torn because I currently have each kind.
Also, if a ride is stock, except for a cam or exhaust is it a chromie or
a stockie?  HELP!  I don't know whether to pray, repent or put empi's on
everything!   Perhaps I should repent while dropping in the 154hp subaru
16v waterpumper!

Brian Fye
64 Notch Auto-Vaders child
67 Square-Hier to cool hand Luke