Re: more brake help....

>         It all changed when I had to pull the pedal assy. out to re-attach
>         the clutch cable........now Im here....still.....not knowing what to do!
>
>         Should I re-pull the assy. and check out the pistons in the MC(brand new
>         ATE) with a screw driver? or is that not a good idea?

Is it possible that the MC pushrod is not pointing into the MC?  If
it is, then you can do no better with a screwdriver.  Sometimes it is
helpful to loosen a line connection partway back just to get things
bled to that point before going all the way to the cylinders.  You
may also have to clean dirt out of the bleed valve holes.

Jim