Re: FS Squareback

Wasn't this person on the list asking us the procedure for changing the
auto to a manual tranny?  I didtinctly remember telling this person
(whether here or on VintagVW) that the auto tranny has its own frame, and
that the manual tranny will not work on the automatic frame without
considerable modification.  I bet he's/she's gonna try to sell the car and
get some poor fool with the same assumption he/she was under when he/she
bought it.  That sucks.

-Doug
69 auto FI square
73 FI fasty