Re: $12,950 Squareback for sale

Depending on what the car is like, 12 grand might be okay! I have
AUS$40,000 in my squareback now and that will be closer to AUS$50,000 by
the time it is finished. I wish I could have paid $12,000 for what I
have. I would be very happy to have 2276cc powerred 1965 Type 3 panel van
with close gears, 356 rear brakes, disk front, BRM's and every
conceivable part either NOS or new....