Re: Staining on empi's!

> Brother Charlie!!  Preach on!!  Should I not polish my empi 8's??
> Empower us with your wisdom!!!

Bretheren,

It seems the Prophet of Stockness, Keith, has forsaken us and gone to
the dark side of sin.  One more of the chosen, fallen to temptation of
custom add ons and goodies.  Seek not chrome in the engine compartment,
for surely it will cause your engine to overheat.  To RJ, polish not
your empi's, for the false beauty of your custom Gods will fail you in
the end, and their luster and beauty will fade and tarnish, as brother
Keith has found out. Lower not suspension, for poor handling and tire
rubbing will surely be your down fall.  REPENT and once again join the
fold of stockness.

Say Hallelujah!

Say Amen!

Charlie