AAARRRGHHH!!!! No Electricity

Hello List,

Anyone out there that may have tried e-mailing me directly
at home, jjaranson@aol.com, over the last couple of days: I
am not ignoring you.  I have been without power since
Tuesday and may not have it back until Sunday, so please be
patient or e-mail me at work, jjaranso@ford.com (note no
"N" on the end of my user name).   Although the power
company says 6pm tonight.  I am not real confident.

With any luck I will be back on-line tonight and wading
through 200+ messages.  Fortunately I subscribe at work,
too and it should go pretty quick.

Also, for all the listees out there that are going to the
Milan Bug-Out in Michigan this Sunday, we should have a
signal or something or plan to get together around the T3
display at a specific time or something so that we all get
a chance to meet.  I know I won't be able to make the 7:30
caravan time in Ann Arbor, but will be at the show.  What
do you think?

--
John Jaranson
Research Engineer