T3 literature / help wanted

Hi Volks,

	I've reworked the "literature" section of vwtype3.org:

	http://www.vwtype3.org/literature/

This consists largely of an expanded and illustrated version of a Type III
book list originally created by Jim Adney.  Most notably, it includes
ISBN's and cover photos of texts (when available) as well as an entire
Clymer fuel injection chapter in both HTML and .pdf formats -- used with
permission.

	I can use your help, gentle readers!  First, of course, please do
let me know of any errors or omissions you find on these pages.  I'm
particularly interested in titles I've missed completely.

	Also, I would like very much to add book reviews!  If you've read
any of these books or have used any of the repair manuals, I'd like to hear
your two cents -- particularly in the case of the out-of-print books.  I
think it would also be useful if you've spent time with several of the
books so that you might make comparisons.

	Feel free to post reviews to the list or e-mail them directly to
me.  I'll "publish" the most cogent and insightful reviews on the Web!

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle