RE: n the road again...

Oh no, we saw it, but just 'cause we see it doesn't mean we're gonna go out
and
buy it!  Some of us have engines and five-speed transaxles to pay off ;)
Glad
to know you're keeping the populace informed -- hey, I'd be willing to be
Thinger Ed gets strange looks as well with his ride!
   Toby "no, it's NOT A FLIPPIN' VOLVO!" Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member

P.S. Why does my spell checker insist on thinking that "transaxle" is a
misspelling of "transsexual"?