	From:  Erkson, Toby[SMTP:toby.erkson@intel.com]
	Sent:  Thursday, July 23, 1998 10:36 AM
	To:  "type3@vwtype3.org"
	Subject:  RE: On the road again...

	Alright!  We gotta get more Bright Orange Squares on the road!

	I pulled into a gas station last week.  The attendant (claimed to be
20
	years old) asked me what my license plate meant (VW SQBK) and he
asked
	if it was a Volvo.  After cramming my hand in my pocket instead of
his
	face (just kidding :) I told him it was a VW (like the plates say)
	Squareback.  He had *never* seen one before.

	Are our cars *really* becoming *that* old?
	   Toby Erkson
	   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member

road...