RE: On the road again...

Alright!  We gotta get more Bright Orange Squares on the road!

I pulled into a gas station last week.  The attendant (claimed to be 20
years old) asked me what my license plate meant (VW SQBK) and he asked
if it was a Volvo.  After cramming my hand in my pocket instead of his
face (just kidding :) I told him it was a VW (like the plates say)
Squareback.  He had *never* seen one before.

Are our cars *really* becoming *that* old?
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member