Notch backseat.

How do I get the backseat back part out of my Notch?
I know the little things you push down on to get the
front ones out.  The butt part in rear is easy.
I can't figure out the backrest part...
I'm so lost, I have another rear seat out of another car
here in front of me and can't figure out what holds it in.
I figured looking at the back of it would show mounting points.
I give up.

Chris in Sandy Eggo...  1965 Plain old everyday Notchback...