A Baaco warning !

Ummm,
	This sounds like their mistake.  Typical bake temps are 140-160
degrees, or 'the inside of your car on a really hot day in Florida'.
Sounds like their booth's temp regulation is way out of whack.  Or the
seals aren't up to life in Florida!  Were they the WCM seals?
	Most paint systems say to bake at 140 for 45 minutes, and then be
really nice to the paint for a few more weeks.  If you overtemp the
bake, it can solvent pop, shrink, crack, and all other sorts of bad
things...

Toby B

nuts4vws@erols.com wrote:
snip