a maaco warning !

I fell for the "inexspensive" paint, and what a mistake!!  i was impressed
with the guy running the shop here on long island, he went out of his way
to obtain the mixture for my L620 paint.  it  matches to the tee, however,
they place your car in the oven and bake the *#^% out of it. All of my new
window rubbers were destroyed, and in the contract it says way down at the
bottom, tuff luck buddy.  great paint for the money, but pull all your
rubber and visors out first!!!   live and learn, hope it helps someone of
you from some heartache.....NUTS