Need a turn signal switch assembly for 70

Hi all,

Well, I let a friend borrow Betty to drive to work while I did an engine swap on his Ghia.  Got it back yesterday only to find that apparently King Kong had gotten ahold of my turn signal lever and completely trashed it.  Does anyone have a good extra they'd care to sell me?  I need the complete switch assembly for a 70 year model type 3.

There's some differences between years, but if you describe what you've got, I can tell if it can work if it's not from a 70.  I don't suppose a beetle assembly would bolt in, would it?  Partsy type 3's don't exactly litter the roads around here......

Drive yer 'backs,
Curt
70 Square
66 Rectangle