Re: Brasilia

You should see this Type 1 Scirocco that is up here in Elizabethtown
Ohio. It has a 2100+cc engine in it and its a real inside out scirocco
body nicely done on a hardcore Type 1 frame. Its made for offroad
driving!

>From Chris Swafford:www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
71'Beautiful stock Squareback half in primer
73'Squareback (More than solid)Rear end hell! Any Suggestions?
68'Bug w/swingaxle (I hate thoes)Oh well!

>I saw the rabbit body on a T1 chassis in Wisconsin and then several
>of the T3 and T4 varieties in 1986 in and around Buenos Aires when I
>was there for 2 months.  I also saw a very nice T34 just down the
>street from my hotel in Buenos Aires; beautiful condition, obviously
>well loved.
>
>Jim

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]