Re: FI rough idle

Thank you, Jim.
So far I didn't know for sure what was the right code for the injectors
(the previous owner was totaly careless, he installed 3 different types of
injectors! None one of them was a 0 280 150 007).

I called at one of my friends who uses to work part-time in a workshop. He
managed to get for me two 007's. I get off a group of injectors (#1 & #2)
and replaced a 0 280 150 105 with a 0 280 150 007. So, I could compare the
flow rates of the two types: I simulated the cranking of engine using
another ignition distributor in order to make the ECU give the opening
signals. Apparently, the flow rate of the 007 is higher than that of the
105 (I was in a hurry and I could not measure the flow). That could
explain my problems: the mixture is probably too lean. I'll get 4 007s.

Thanks again,
	Bogdan
	'71 Squareback