RE: radio install

Sorry to hear about the theft :(  This is why I advocate car alarms.

Even spending $30 (usually less) for a simple flashing LED when the car is
off
is a good deterrent -- key word being deterrent.  If some one REALLY wants
something from your car they'll get it but an alarm will keep the lazy their
away (well over the majority).

My European Car magazine had a review of some car alarm show and they've
come a
LONG way!  One I particularly like looks like The Club(TM) and it comes with
remote and uses three, nine volt batteries.  If the wailing alarm on the
club
doesn't stop them then the 30,000 volt shock they get if they get within
1/2"
should :) (tazer technology, ain't it great)!
   Toby "armed and alarmed" Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member