Re: Replacement sheet metal?

I thought that California Imports out of Canada (go figure eh?) sold
some T3sheet metal.  I dunno though, but more importantly.  Did you
buy another T3 Everett or were you foced to take your old one with a
hole in the engine back?? was his dad big?

No new Type 3, all sales final, no return of used merchandise, no
police calls necessary.

A non-Type 3 listee asked me where to get new rockers for his '64
Notch.  Is there a place for quality sheet metal like Das Bulli Haus
(for Buses) for Type 3s?

Later,
Everett Barnes

"Turn at this next street, I feel an early Type 3 nearby"