RE: A few questions

I've gone to the you-pull it junkyard and just ripped the door seals of
one of those newish hondas and audi's and such.  Trunk seals too.  I
know this sounds like blasphemy but it has kept my bus leak free and my
wallet...well, its still empty, but my bus deosn't leak.  I'm sure they
would woek for the hood and the hatch and doors and all.  you have to
pay for the window rubber, tho....

I plan on doing the same for the fasty, when the time gomes.  Sometimes
a little trim here and ther is needed, but heck, its a door and some
rubber.

-rj