VwAG

Just want to tell the list, the more I deal with Ag, the more I like
them.  I sent an info request on the T3 and they sent a padded envelope
full of stuff to me.  It's all in German, but they still sent it out.
They didn't charge postage or anything.
If anyone can read german fluently and is willing to translate for me, I
will photo copy a section that seems to talk about the 1500 sedan.

Brian Fye