No brake pressure....

Hi,

Well, I got the brake pedal spring re-sprung, and somewhat bled the brakes...
but now, since I had to undo the MC, remove the pushrod to re-connect the
clutch cable, and it all went back together OK, but now its like theres 0
brake pressure! What the hell!!!! Im at an end here......I think im  gonna
take it to my shop....hmmmmm......oh yeah, theres no leaks anywhere. At least
I got that far...:(

HELP!!!!!!!

Chad.....just feeling sorry for myself;(