A few questions

I've been subscribing for a little over a month now and have picked
up some good ideas from you guys. Thanks for the info. I have a
few things I am wondering about. I have a 67 fastback basket case I
am trying to get on the road. Nothing fancy (she is my first) just
dependable. Will the steering column from a 68 interchange and how
hard is it to swap? Looks like the collapsable(sp) section at the
bottom has to come off, does it?  Also, about every piece of rubber
on the car is shot.  I plan on buying the window rubber from WCM and
maybe the hood and hatch seals too. Is there any way to avoid $125
each for door seals. Does anyone know any way to substitute another
type seal or am I stuck with the remnants I have on my doors now?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Alvie Harris
67 Fastback