Factory rear speakers?

While looking in my rear trunk I noticed so some rust holes and taking out the
carpet was put in(plus a box that was glued to the rear area. real pretty) So
it looks like some speakers were there at one time. Would that be factory or
not. Tho I think I answered my own question. But on the up side I can get it
enlarged for bigger speakers when i figure out where the water is coming in
from.