Re: Unknown problem

>Hi again, Well I tryyed to adjust the carbs but 10 inch long fire blow from
>the left carb make me to disamble the heads, and I did so.
>Well I find a lot fo carbon deposit behaind the intake valve and it seems
>that the
>valve leak, tomarrow I take the heads to a pro shop.
>Assaf
>70' Notch

If flame  :)  is coming from the carb when accelerating the engine that
means that still out of adjustment... been there!  I did not have a clue on
what to do to have the carbs adjusted...I read the Muir, Bently and Chilton
(sp?) books...and then I read them again...it take time, practice and
patience... HTH.

Luis