I don't wanna do it!!!!!!!!

I've got a 69 Squareback that I don't seem to have the time for. I bought
this car about 4 months ago while  the other Volkswagen product was running
fine. (Wife's 65 Bug) Thought I was going to be able to start working on the
Square because everything else was going smooth. First problem was that I
"thought", next problem was, I didn't know that the 65 was going to get
jealous. Everytime I start to work on the Square, something goes wrong with
the Bug. I guess what I am trying to say is, I am thinking of getting rid of
my Square. I have to have what I've got in it which is $700. (Without the
Weber two barrel) Or I could part it out I guess.

1600cc motor
Dropped 3 splines in front, 1 in back
Shaved door handles
Pop out rear windows
New carpet and seat covers (Dark gray)
T1 transaxle

Needs shocks,  "refrigeration armor", some wiring, paint job, rear deck lid,
(Already had a hole cut for a two barrel) will have to be trailered to go
anywhere, etc., etc.......

The only thing I have done to it is put on a passenger front fender and a
Weber two barrel carb.

Somebody talk me out of selling the thing I love most or buy it from
me!!!!!!

Jerry (I feel like I've got a gun to my head) Morris
69 Squareback (That I love dearly)
65 Bug (That I could KILL!!!!!!!)
ICQ# 13977500