radio install

Okay, so I have this 70 fastback I'm playing with.  Now, normally I'd
just slap in a radio, except it already has one.  Stock.  new speaker
even.  Works great.  But yet, I want my toons, my tapes, my kickin
bass...

But I don't want to disrupt the stock fairy that has unexpectedly landed
on my little mushroom, if you know what I mean.  So anyone have any
idea?  Lunkily (!) the PO has gnarled 2 holes in the back deck for some
Wooofers, speakers won't be a big problem.

Oh, anybody try those T3 speaker kickboxes from Innovations?

What have you all with showable Daily Drivers (not you Trailer Queen
people) done?
-rj