T3 Antenna

When we bought out Notchback, it didnt come with an antenna.  It didnt come
with a radio either, but we have a spare CD player we're conna stick in the
glove box.  I'm heading to the Pomona swap this weekend here in Ts Heaven and
I was wondering if any old antenna would fit or does it specifically have to
be a T3 antenna?  I'm sure it has to be a T3 one, but how do I tell the
difference?..I dont want someone selling me a bug antenna labeled as a T3 one?
Any distinguishing features?  (part #?)

Any help appreciated

Matt

71 Notch