RE: 3/ 3: type3-d Digest V98 #163

Using 'http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate?' to perform
the
rough translation and massaged to what I believe is being said:

(TO) Jose Luis: What's happenin'?.  My friend watches my name is Emilio
Aguilar
of Cordova Veracruz, Mex.  (I think what is being said is he has a friend in
Mexico, thus establishing a commonality).  I reside in Redwoodcity,
California
(in the USA).

(cooling tin in gringoland) can be found in a deshuesadero top notch (a good
autoparts store(?)) or pantheon of old cars (junkyard), or as they call in
his
pais to them (?).

I have a 1967 Fastback VW Type III which I am repairing now, I have
everything
dismantled and I am going it to leave like new (stock) a little but sport
the
original thing (?), I go to the pantheons of old cars (junkyard) in my free
time
looking for parts that can serve me (looking for replacement parts).

He excuses octografia. (He's asking for forgiveness for using any wrong
terms(?))

I'm glad you're helping but when it's sent to us without translation it's
not
very useful to anyone.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member